Read My Older Blog Posts here

Visit my previous Blog "Movies and More: Positively Personal Reviews" for my earlier (pre-May 2011) reviews and ramblings.

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

LAST VEGAS

Want to have a good time at the movies?  Run, don't walk, to see "LAST VEGAS!"  It will not disappoint!   What a treat! 
 I apologize for using so many exclamation points, but how else can I even begin  to emphasize how delightfully  funny this comedy is. The all star cast includes (in alphabetical order!): Robert DeNero, Michael Douglas, Morgan Freeman, Kevin Kline, and Mary Steenbergen (she sings, and she actually sings well!)  
The dialogue is clever (and funny!), the acting is, of course, flawless, and it has a believable plot.   I laughed a lot, and I mean a lot (and so did the rest of the audience!)
I went in worried that the film might not live up to what you'd expect from these famous actors, but, I loved it!  I could see it again!  Directed by Jon Turteltaub, Written by Dan Fogelman.  Thanks to all those involved; you made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment