Read My Older Blog Posts here

Visit my previous Blog "Movies and More: Positively Personal Reviews" for my earlier (pre-May 2011) reviews and ramblings.

Sunday, March 30, 2014

ON MY WAY

Catherine Deneuve is still beautiful and a wonderful actress!  In this film she plays "Bettie" -- the owner of a small restaurant who has had some bad news, personally and financially, and jumps in her car just to get away for a while by going for a drive.  It becomes an interesting road trip as she reunites with her daughter and grandson (who nearly steals the show), and rather reluctantly attends a reunion of past 'Beauty Queen" contest winners.  (She was "Miss Brittany.")  You see a photo of her then.  frankly,  I think she's more beautiful now!  But, that's just me.  Good movie. well worth seeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment