Read My Older Blog Posts here

Visit my previous Blog "Movies and More: Positively Personal Reviews" for my earlier (pre-May 2011) reviews and ramblings.

Saturday, September 29, 2012

CAESAR'S MESSIAH

With about eight bonafide scholars citing facts, dates, and fascinating parallels between  ancient Roman (and some pagan) historical events and the supposed events in the obviously invented life of Jesus, this Documentary is most likely to stir up a lot of controversy if not outrage from devout Christians.  As a film, I found it a challenge  to keep track of the names of  the various Caesar's and their predecessors.  However, the conclusion was quite clear, that the Romans invented the Christian religion as a political tool to control the populace.   Definitely worth seeing for its educational value, but not what I would call "entertaining."   Lots of photos of statues, along with pictures of ancient texts, including the Dead Sea Scrolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment