Read My Older Blog Posts here

Visit my previous Blog "Movies and More: Positively Personal Reviews" for my earlier (pre-May 2011) reviews and ramblings.

Thursday, December 5, 2013

FROZEN

Based on Hans Christian Anderson's immortal fairy tale, "The Snow Queen," FROZEN beautifully brings it to life on the screen.  Although I usually avoid 3D , this technology enhanced the experience (and I didn't get a headache!).  The voices of the two main characters were absolutely  perfect!  Idina Menzel playing "Elsa" (the Snow Queen) and Kristen Bell voicing "Anna" (her sister) were a joy to hear.. Produced by Walt Disney Studios, Directed by Chris Buck, I found every aspect of this film marvelous. I want to say it was just about sublime -- but that sounds a bit too gushy.  So suffice to say,  I loved it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment