Read My Older Blog Posts here

Visit my previous Blog "Movies and More: Positively Personal Reviews" for my earlier (pre-May 2011) reviews and ramblings.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

More on "MIRROR MIRROR"

Sorry, I fogot to mention it was Directed by Tarsem Singh.  I think he deserves a lot of credit. As do the screenwriters, whose names of course I forgot to look up.   What I can't figure out is why on the Credits listed in MDB (you know what I mean, that site that gives a complete list of cast members, it has Saoirse Ronan down as Snow White (in addition to Lily Collins.)  Did I miss something?  Anyway,  let me know what you think of this film.   Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm... I don't see Saoirse Ronan listed in the credits for Mirror Mirror on IMBD.

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1667353/fullcredits#cast

    Just Lily Collins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooops, sorry folks. It was on MetaCritic.com where I found a long list of credits, including the name of Saoirse Ronan (GOK if I spelled her name correctly here). Of course they list Lily Collins first in the main Cast, but way down near the bottom of the entire cast details, - including all the Producers names is where I found Ronan as Snow White. Very confusing.

    ReplyDelete