Read My Older Blog Posts here

Visit my previous Blog "Movies and More: Positively Personal Reviews" for my earlier (pre-May 2011) reviews and ramblings.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

MADAGASCAR

Apparently it took three Directors and two Writers to "create" this disappointing third episode of the Madagascar series.  I seem to recall enjoying the first two, but this one was 99 percent painful to watch.  The one percent that was almost fun came about half way through the noise and stupidity when the animals (trying to get back home to New York) pretend to be an American Circus troupe in order to get a ride on a circus train headed there (via Rome and London). Stupid dialogue, but delivered well by the good cast (same as usual), Ben Stiller, Chris Rock, etc. etc.  The children in the audience seemed to like it, but though I claim to be a child at heart, this was just a boring, noisy, failure of an animated film.  What a waste!

No comments:

Post a Comment