Read My Older Blog Posts here

Visit my previous Blog "Movies and More: Positively Personal Reviews" for my earlier (pre-May 2011) reviews and ramblings.

Friday, August 5, 2011

Winnie the Pooh

Disney Studios at its best. A delightful movie for very young children, using all the well loved characters from the original book by A.A. Millne.  (Sp?)   (Why did I go?  Because my cleaning lady came on a different day than usual, so I needed to get out of the house for a couple of hours, and I'd already seen everthing else that I was willing to sit through!)  I don't recommend it for adults, unless you want to study the simple, effective artistry of the non-digital drawings.  It's a sweet story, and it's ideal for  little ones enjoyment. (Older kids and teens probably won't care for it.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment