Read My Older Blog Posts here

Visit my previous Blog "Movies and More: Positively Personal Reviews" for my earlier (pre-May 2011) reviews and ramblings.

Friday, August 5, 2011

Crazy, Stupid, Love

It wasn't bad, but it wasn't as good as I had hoped, with such a good cast.  Julienne Moore, Steve Carell, and Ryan Gosling the main players.  Most believable was the young (13 year old boy) who is hopelessly in love with his, and his sister's 17 year old baby sitter.   Basically it's about the mating-game, with people falling in love with the wrong people, and the pain they go through when it doesn't work out.   Carell seems to be trying to get away from comedy into romantic drama --not too successfully in my opinion.  There were actually some very funny scenes, but not enough of them.  Nuff said. 

No comments:

Post a Comment