Read My Older Blog Posts here

Visit my previous Blog "Movies and More: Positively Personal Reviews" for my earlier (pre-May 2011) reviews and ramblings.

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

PAIN & GAIN

It's been at least ten years since I walked out on a movie, but after about 20 minutes of  watching a plethora of nearly naked girls cavorting;  lots of strange camera work accompanied by an ear 
splitting sound track that was as noisy as a battlefield, I'd had more than enough Pain, and no Gain.   So I walked out and was able just in time to see a different film ("In the House*).   I don't go to the movies to be tortured.   I had been lured to this one by the names of Mark Wahlberg, Dwane  Johnson, and Tony Shaloub.   Maybe if you are a teen-age boy, you might like it.  I'm not, and I didn't.  Directed by Michael Bay. (* see separate review.)

No comments:

Post a Comment