Read My Older Blog Posts here

Visit my previous Blog "Movies and More: Positively Personal Reviews" for my earlier (pre-May 2011) reviews and ramblings.

Friday, July 22, 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows

All the great things you've heard about this film are true!  I wish I had read the books more recently, but nevertheless, I enjoyed the movie a  lot.  I don't understand why they needed to show it in 3D -- fortunately I saw it in the regular 2D format, and it was definitely exciting enough! All the young actors who have been with the series since the beginning have matured and honed their acting skills beautifully.  Of course, Daniel Craig has already gone on to further his career -on stage as well.  Sorry this will be the last of the inspired stories of wizardry and the Hogwarts (is it s or z?) school that we poor deprived muggles will be able to see.  Thank you, J.D. Rowlings, for a great ride!  FOUR STARS

1 comment:

  1. I loved the movie! Very emotionally satisfying. Just a ltttle quibble: Jo Rowling's name is J.R. Rowling.

    ReplyDelete